Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to Brighter Day 
I am starting this blog because my sister thought it was a good idea (she pressured me into it!) and in the back of my mind I thought maybe this will be a good outlet sort of like a public diary about my ongoing organizing projects, they are ongoing because I have two daughters who are 7 and 9 that are still organizers in training (my husband is too). 

I also have my little quirky things I love like gadgets such as the “as seen on TV” or in my Harriet Carter catalog that I love to browse and discover unique things that are sometimes useful and sometimes just entertaining. I love to be creative and use my hands to do things so who knows what may show up on this blog. So between cooking, cleaning and working I will find time to post again…until then    

1 comment: